Damien Baxter is delighted to present this spacious top floor 3 bed apartment which is bathed in natural sunlight with stunning views of Ticknock Mountain. These homes are renowned for their practical layout and ease of management and also boasts a designated parking space in the secure underground car park. Belarmine Hall enjoys a quiet, peaceful, traffic free setting yet offers easy access to the city via a walkway through Sandyford Hall to the Glencairn Luas Stop.
Accommodation can be accessed via a lift located in the secure communal entrance at ground floor level and briefly comprises of Entrance Hall which leads to the open plan Kitchen and family Lounge which leads out to the spacious South Facing Balcony.(Balcony spans full width of apartment and can be accesses by living room and bedrooms so all rooms receive lovely amounts of day light ) 3 bedrooms each with timber flooring ,Family Bathroom, 2 storage rooms and separate hotpress and is also wired for Siro Broadband. Belarmine Hall also boasts an exclusive secure ground level bike shed which is for residents of Belarmine Hall only.
Local amenities in Belarmine Plaza which hosts a Pharmacy, Hairdressers, Medical Centre, Dentist, Fitness Centre, Grocer, and Cafe are all within striking distance. Giraffes Creche, Gaelscoil Taobh na Coille, and Stepaside Educate Together Secondary school are also on the doorstep making this property an ideal family home.
Viewing of this bright and spacious apartment comes highly recommended.
Located in the Belarmine Copse Development this fine home is close to all of life's necessary amenities including a short stroll to the beautiful Village of Stepaside with a whole host of amenities and excellent eateries. A 15-20min walk via Sandyford Hall will have you ready to board the Luas either to the city centre or Cherrywood, opening the city and beyond. The no 47 Bus terminal is within a 5 min walk allowing easy access to UCD via Stillorgan.
- Excellent spacious 3 bed Top Floor apartment
- South Facing balcony spanning full width of apartment
- Uninterrupted views of green parkland and Dublin mountains
- The apartment is wired for Siro Broadband
- 1 x designated secure car parking space
- A communal secured (i.e. above ground locked door) bicycle shed that residents can use
- The apartment is pre-wired for Alarm (though note there is no alarm installed)
- The apartment block is provided with lifts and not stairs
- The management fee for 2020 was €1715.74
- See Virtual Tour under media tab
- Belarmine Plaza Retail centre nearby
- Short walk to Fernhill Gardens public park or short drive to new car park
- Giraffe Creche minutes walk away
Hall: 2.13m x 1.00m With a laminate floor.
Living/Dining Room: 5.25m x 4.05m With access to the balcony and a carpet.
Kitchen Area: 5.07m x 1.98m With wall and floor units and a tiled floor.
Bedroom 1: 3.25m x 3.35m Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a laminate floor.
Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 2.51m Double bedroom with a laminate floor and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.72m x 2.57m Single bedroom with laminate floor.
Bathroom: 1.94m x 1.89m With a tiled floor and with a bath/shower and w.h.b. and w.c.
Floor Area: Approx. 82 m2
Outside: There is a a large linear balcony with stunning views to Three Rock Mountain.
All VIEWINGS BY APPT AND CONDUCTED UNDER CURRENT COVOID GUIDELINES