Baxter Real Estate are delighted to present to the market, this wonderful opportunity to acquire a spacious, extended, 3/4-bedroom semi detached residence. This beautiful home extends to approximately 101 sq.m./1,087 sq.ft., and is located in a mature, much sought-after neighbourhood. On entering through the hallway, you are greeted by a living room, with carpet flooring and a feature open fireplace. To the rear, you will find the kitchen and a fourth bedroom/study which opens into the fully tiled wet room. A door from the kitchen and fourth bedroom/study open to the rear garden, complete with concrete shed and side access. At first-floor level, there are three bedrooms, all of which have carpet flooring and built in wardrobes. A family bathroom completes the accommodation. This home has double-glazed windows, gas-fired central heating and to the front, there is a driveway providing off-street parking. Castleknock Laurels is located in the popular suburb of Castleknock and is situated close to a wealth of amenities including schools, shops and recreational facilities. Nearby amenities include Castleknock Golf and Country Club, St. Brigid's GAA Club, Casteknock GAA Club, Castleknock Lawn Tennis Club, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, and the Phoenix Park which offers many outdoor pursuits. The area is well-serviced by public transport: Dublin Bus provides a regular service for the area, and Castleknock train station is less than a 10-minute walk away. The M50, which provides access to the the national road network, is just a few minutes drive away.
Please note that all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. We have not tested any appliances and all parties must undertake their own investigation into the condition of these appliances and to all other information provided.
- Extended 3/4 bed semi detached home situated in a sought area.
- Parking to the front with side entrance to the rear garden complete with concrete shed
- Single storey extension to the rear complete with a second living room/bedroom and a fully tiled modern wet room
- Double glazed PVC windows and gas central heating (boiler upgraded in 2019)
- Situated close to the 37 bus route and Castleknock Train Station
- C2 Energy Rating
- Living room - Carpet flooring and feature fire place -15' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.64m x 3.49m)
- Kitchen - Lino floor with direct access to rear garden - 8' 4'' x 11' 5'' (2.54m x 3.49m)
- Fourth bedroom / Study - Carpet covered floor and sliding wardrobes - 16' 9'' x 10' 1'' (5.1m x 3.08m)
- Wet room - Fully tiled with a corner electric shower - 7' 9'' x 7' 11'' (2.35m x 2.41m)
- Store / Guest wc - Plumbed for sink and toilet
- Bedroom 1 - Carpet flooring and built in wardrobes - 11' 3'' x 10' 1'' (3.43m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2 - Carpet flooring and built in wardrobes - 10' 0'' x 13' 8'' (3.06m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 3 - Carpet flooring and built in wardrobes - 9' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.03m x 2.59m)