Baxter Real Estate are delighted to present to the market, this spacious 2-bedroom, first floor apartment. The apartment occupies an area of approximately 76 sq.m./ 818 sq.ft. The accommodation is briefly comprised of a large living area with laminate flooring, open solid fuel fire place and a balcony facing to the front of the property. The living room opens into a modern fitted kitchen with laminate wood flooring and tiled splash back surround. The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and the added benefit of an en-suite bathroom. The second double bedroom also has built in wardrobes and laminate flooring. A family bathroom with tiled flooring and bath surround completes this property. This apartment is strategically located close to numerous amenities, such as Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Connolly Hospital and the Sports Campus. It is also beside the M50, which links to Dublin city centre and the national road network. The area is serviced by a number of bus routes, and train services are available from Castleknock and Coolmine stations. Please note that all information, including areas, is given for guidance purposes only. We have not tested any appliances and all parties must undertake their own investigation into the condition of these appliances and to all other information provided.
- Triple aspect 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor apartment in private gated development of only 8 apartments.
- Electric storage heating and double-glazed pvc windows. Open solid fuel fire place in living room.
- The large living room offers an opportunity to create an additional room. (Subject to relevant consents)
- Short drive to the N3/M50 and therefore Dublin city centre, Dublin Airport and the national road network
- Well maintained communal areas
- Situated a 10 minute walk from Connolly hospital and the Blanchardstown Centre.
BER: D2 BER No.115445405
Living Room - 17' 9'' x 16' 10'' (5.4m x 5.14m) Laminate wood flooring and patio doors to a balcony area. Additional window to side of apartment. Open solid fuel fire place.
Kitchen - 5' 9'' x 11' 6'' (1.75m x 3.5m) Laminate flooring and tiled splashback surround
Bedroom 1 - 10' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.33m x 3.27m) A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, laminate floor and a en-suite.
Bedroom 2 -13' 1'' x 10' 11'' (4m x 3.33m) Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a laminate floor.
Bathroom 5' 9'' x 9' 7'' (1.74m x 2.92m) With a bath/shower, w.c. and a w.h.b.